The smallest highlighter’s pigments create an incredibly clean delicate shine.
The active ingredients D-panthenol and aloe leaf juice gently moisturize and restore the skin.
Application: Apply highlighter on the following areas:
- upper cheekbones: visually refreshes and rejuvenates the face, gives it a healthy glow
- inner corner of the eye: to make the look “lively” expressive,
- area under the eyebrow: visually opens your eyes,
- area of the "back" of the nose: with the highlighter you can adjust the shape of the nose;
- cavity above the upper lip: to give the lips extra volume
Important! All lines drawn with a highlighter must be carefully shaded.